Re: [OPW and GSoC]A cloud image for bioinformatics with Debian

Le Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 01:21:29PM +0200, M. Alex Hermosilla a écrit :
> My name is Alexandra and I'm looking a project to do this summer and I have
> seen this project on the wiki page OutreachProgramForWomen. I'm interested
> in this project and I would like to apply to it, but before I hope you can
> explain more about it and the tasks.

Hello Alexandra,

Thank you for your interest in Debian and bioinformatics.

I recommend you to have a look to the answer I made recently to another
person, who was interested by the Google Summer of Code.

One key point is to chose one path among all the possible directions that this
project can take.  Once this is done, it will be easier to design a small
contribution to start with.

Have a nice day,

Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,