Thanks a lot

Cheers,

C.

On 2013-01-31 12:56, Bromberger, James wrote:
In CloudFormation, against your instance (or Launch Configuration if
using AutoScale), use:

"BlockDeviceMappings" : [ { "DeviceName"  : "/dev/sdf", "VirtualName"
: "ephemeral0" } ]

And in your UserData, you may want a script to test the volume for a
partition, and if empty do a format and mount.

--
James Bromberger | Solution Architect | Amazon Web Services