ec2debian-build-ami ready for wheezy

Hey guys & girls,

after some time off I have finally had the time to take a look at my
bootstrapper for Amazon Machine Images again and I am glad to announce
that it is now compatible with wheezy.
I would welcome anybody who would like to test the bootstrapper itself
and also the images it generates.
I have tested the bootstrapping process on both wheezy and squeeze.
Maybe James could provide us with some public AMIs again?
When checking out the images please be on the look out for any
security issues, deviations from common practice, unnecessary
modifications to the base install etc.

You can clone the bootstrapper from
https://github.com/andsens/ec2debian-build-ami

Anders