[review] waagent: Windows Azure Linux Agent (part5 - ubuntu)

Hi,

 I've installed ubuntu on azure, and checked waagent package source to
 find something to add/improve debian package.

* debian/control
>Package: walinuxagent

 Ubuntu specifies its package name as "waalinuxagent", should we name it
 as same or not? However, Ubuntu package failed to make ensure smooth
 upgrade and adds walinuxagent-data-saver to fix, maybe different name
 is better.

* debian/copyright
> Files: waaagent
> Copyright: 2012, Microsoft Corporation <walinuxagent@microsoft.com>
>            2012, Ben Howard <ben.howard@canonical.com>
> License: Apache-2.0

 Well, which is correct - only Microsoft or with canonical?

* debian/upstart,default,patches/000_use_package_upstart.patch

 It has upstart job and disabled upstream upstart functions.
 Maybe debian should include those for upstart.

 And interesting thing, it calls modprobe to add udf to blacklist.

#Load the udf module
    modprobe -b udf

--
Regards,