Re: Debian Squeeze (6.0.6) AMIs available in Sydney (still testing them)

> Removing the ephemeral mount points – leaving this for the user to create?
Yes. This is from back when you couldn't change EBS volume size and
ephemeral mounts on instance launch.
I believe this should be possible now when launching an instance,
although I haven't tried.

> Going forward, we need to repeatedly produce stable images for each point release. As always, any DD who wants access to this account for this purpose please reach out to me and I will add an account.
I still need to figure out how to fix debootstrap to a specific
dot-version, so that specific images can be reproduced. Anybody know
how?

Anders