Re: Reading archives..

> 1) SSH Username: 'debian' is an obvious choice. Ec2-user is the other. Time for an informal vote here?
In regards to the script I can see it working for other distributions as well as other cloud providers. How about an entirely third option, that is neutral to both?
cloud-user?
> 2) Old AMI retention
The bootstrapping script can surely be modified to allow for bootstrapping of specific dot-versions. What if legacy users were provided with an option to bootstrap these images themselves once the official images are deleted? (This requires some kind of tagging poolicy of the script)