Re: Debian images on Amazon Web Services

Hello James, Hello List,

Hello all,

I have an AWS account that I have created for us to present official Debian images to AWS. I intend to give access to any DD who wants it to create images, and all DDs access read-only so they can poke around. If you would like access, please contact me (jeb@debian.org) with a GPG signed message.
Is there a possibility to test the image if i'm not a DD?

I've been using the ec2debian-build-ami that Anders Ingemann has put on git hub (https://github.com/andsens/ec2debian-build-ami).
Have you tried to build a Wheezy-AMI? I tried many times, but failed. If help is needed i would like to contribute.

Simon