What is the most convenient way to accept the terms of use of the AWS Marketplace ?

Hello everybody,

I added an unanswered question in the AWS FAQ:

  Q: How can I accept AWS Marketplace terms ?

  Attempts to run an official Debian AMI from a naive account return error
  messages such as the following.

    OptInRequired: In order to use this AWS Marketplace product you need to accept
    terms and subscribe. To do so please visit
    http://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp?sku=8fvdn95s5ev33cprr62nq3q7t

  What is to procedure to accept AWS Marketplace terms ? Can it be done from
  the command line ?

http://wiki.debian.org/Amazon/EC2/FAQ#Q:_How_can_I_accept_AWS_Marketplace_terms_.3F

For the moment, what I did was the following:

 - Log in the AWS website.
 - Follow the link in the error message, which leads to Debian's AMI page (64 bits).
 - Click on "Continue"
 - Select a micro instance.
 - Click on "Accept terms and launch with 1-click".

After this, I could start other instances from the command line.

Is there a easier procedure ?

Charles Plessy
Illkirch-Graffenstaden, France