Re: using cloud-init: how???

Le Tue, Dec 04, 2012 at 05:36:53PM +0100, Julien Danjou a écrit :
> On Tue, Dec 04 2012, Holger Levsen wrote:
>
> > are your patches available somewhere?
>
> Sure, just uploaded my branch for you:
>
>       http://git.naquadah.org/?p=~jd/cloud-init.git;a=summary
>
> This is clearly not enough, but that's a start.

Thanks a lot !

If you feel that you are the one giving the momentum on that package, do not
hesitate to move its source to a repository that is most convenient for you.

As explained earlier, I first deposited it under the python-apps umbrella, but
collab-maint would be fine as well.

Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan