Re: using cloud-init: how???

On Tue, Dec 04 2012, Holger Levsen wrote:

Hi Holder,

> But I dont see how to use it at all. Any pointers?
>
> Else I can achieve what I want with a few bash commands as well...

I've been working recently on cloud-init for Debian. There's a ton of
issue before it can runs properly, so don't even think about using it as
it is. I've a few patches I'd like to merge, and I requested access to
the repository to merge them. I'm still waiting to get access.

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker & freelance