Re: Reading archives..

That makes sense, although my idea was actually that when you launch an AMI you wouldn't have to guess the login name.
This of course only works if other distributions would agree on that name.
So I am kind of hoping for the exact opposite :-)
I am working on the expand-volume script right now by the way, would you care to join me on gtalk or something?

Anders