Clojure Team Sprint -- proposed dates

Hey folks,

As discussed on the IRC channel, it would be great to organize a remote
Clojure Team sprint to work on a few things, namely leiningen and
clj/cli support.

Elana seemed to say sometime in May would work for her, so I'm proposing
the following dates:

*Friday May 20th and Saturday May 21st*

Would that work for everyone? We could move those date up or down a week
if it makes things easier.

Once we've agreed on a date, I'll make a proper wiki page and ask the
DPL for a food budget.

I was thinking something like 3 meals per person for the sprint, with a
per person budget of 25 USD? If I am out of touch with the price of
take-out food in the US, I'll be happy to ask for more :)

Cheers,

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau