Re: On `clj`'s dependency on GNU Readline

Agreed with Alex. `rlwrap` is currently a runtime dependency of the
Clojure package because it is called with a short command line script.
It is only used when available on the system. The package does not link
against it:

https://salsa.debian.org/clojure-team/clojure/-/blob/main/debian/scripts/clojure#L22