Re: openmcdf: FTBFS: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "/etc/localtime"

On 05/10/16 08:13, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> [CC me please]
>
> Could someone please let me know if all package using xbuild should
> now explicitely depends on `tzdata`:

> openmcdf does not explicitely requires it, but xbuild seems to wants it:
>
>> Unhandled Exception:
>> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "/etc/localtime"
>> File name: '/etc/localtime'
>>   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize,
> [...]
>>   at Mono.XBuild.CommandLine.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) <0x40e26d70 + 0x0008b> in <filename unknown>:0
>> debian/rules:7: recipe for target 'override_dh_auto_build' failed
>> make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_build] Error 1

No, mscorlib should be depending on tzdata. This issue affects anything
using System.IO.FileStream, which is a pretty basic IO method.

An upload which fixes it is in binary NEW.

Also re-adds powerpc, for interested parties.