Re: Mono 3.x armel debian packages

That's great, thanks! I'll give it a try this or next week and let you know.

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Mirco Bauer <meebey@debian.org> wrote:
[reply inline]

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Max Kiehn <xmax.corp@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mirco, Jo,

Thank you for getting 2.10 mono support for armel out and into Linaro Ubuntu distro - this has been extremely useful. Now that mono 3.x is getting more stable do you have plans to add support for armel?

I have already applied changes that should fix the armel build but haven't uploaded that yet as there are more issues to solve (for other arches). See

You could try to build that and if it works for you I would make an intermediate upload (I only upload if I know I fixed something, no try&error)

--
Best regards,

Mirco 'meebey' Bauer

FOSS Developer          meebey@meebey.net  https://www.meebey.net/