Re: Mono 3.x armel debian packages

[reply inline]

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Max Kiehn <xmax.corp@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mirco, Jo,

Thank you for getting 2.10 mono support for armel out and into Linaro Ubuntu distro - this has been extremely useful. Now that mono 3.x is getting more stable do you have plans to add support for armel?

I have already applied changes that should fix the armel build but haven't uploaded that yet as there are more issues to solve (for other arches). See
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-mono/packages/mono.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master-experimental

You could try to build that and if it works for you I would make an intermediate upload (I only upload if I know I fixed something, no try&error)

--
Best regards,

Mirco 'meebey' Bauer

FOSS Developer          meebey@meebey.net  https://www.meebey.net/