Re: pkg-cli-apps Alioth membership

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 7:33 PM, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <asb@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

I'm an uploader of the tasque package which is maintained in in the
pkg-cli-apps team. My pre-DD account andrewsomething-guest is already
part of the team, but I'd like to be able to use my DD account, asb,
to access/commit to the packaging branch. Could someone please add the
new account to the team and remove the old account? I requested this
through the Alioth web interface some time ago without any reply.

Missed the request somehow. Your asb account is now in pkg-cli-apps too. DDs don't have to be in the team btw to push things as all DDs have write access to pkg-cli-libs/apps by default.

Please CC me on replies.

Thanks!

You are welcome

--