Re: pkg-cli-apps Alioth membership

On Mon, May 06, 2013 at 01:33:17PM -0400, Andrew Starr-Bochicchio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm an uploader of the tasque package which is maintained in in the
> pkg-cli-apps team. My pre-DD account andrewsomething-guest is already
> part of the team, but I'd like to be able to use my DD account, asb,
> to access/commit to the packaging branch. Could someone please add the
> new account to the team and remove the old account? I requested this
> through the Alioth web interface some time ago without any reply.
>
> Please CC me on replies.

All DDs are supposed to have commit access to pkg-cli-apps repos. Have
you tried just committing?

Anyway, you should indeed be added to the team, but meebey is the only
(active) admin afaik.

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]