make[1]: dh_clideps: Command not found (was: make[1]: dh_makeclilibs: Command not found)

Hi All,

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:06 AM, Iain Lane <laney@debian.org> wrote:
> The NMU added a call to dh_clideps and not dh_makeclilibs.

Sorry for the typo. So let me re-phrase my initial question into:

 GDCM package does not currently build on mips & mipsel, because it
calls dh_clideps.

 It there an easy way to avoid calling this tool on mips & mipsel ?

against it (they use none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libGL.so.1 could be avoided if
"debian/libvtkgdcm-tools/usr/bin/gdcm2vtk
debian/libvtkgdcm-tools/usr/bin/gdcmviewer" were not uselessly linked
against it (they use none of its symbols).
dh_clideps
make[1]: dh_clideps: Command not found
make[1]: *** [binary-common] Error 127

ref: