Re: make: dh_makeclilibs: Command not found
- To: Mathieu Malaterre <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: make: dh_makeclilibs: Command not found
- From: Mathieu Malaterre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 21:36:53 +0200
- Message-id: <CA+7wUsy=0ctrmXFqC6g+MNxrX0D00cOPsTC1WA3S9B7Qss61MQ@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110905132606.GC22183@raleigh>
- References: <CA+7wUszO2mKH9ecm=0kEJ-JavoRzY0XqZ88XtJrewLNBe+QeFQ@mail.gmail.com> <20110905132606.GC22183@raleigh>
On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Iain Lane <email@example.com> wrote:
> Also, you should look at providing libgdcm*-cil-dev packages which ship
> the .pc files. This will be in the upcoming CLI policy 0.8.
> Finally, please verify that gdcm builds with mono-devel 2.10.5 and
> cli-common-dev 0.8~ from experimental, as those will be going to
> unstable soon and have some different behaviour. Especially
> cli-common-dev is now more strict about buggy dllmaps.
gdcm C# bindings are generated using cmake+swig. I am not using
autotools. The import file is a *.cmake file.
I'll try the experimental package.