Re: Building Mono package using cli-common-dev

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 07:14:17PM +0100, Hadret wrote:
On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 19:06, Iain Lane <laney@ubuntu.com> wrote:
Ok, then please give a full build log so that I can see what the
problem might be

Here's output: http://paste.debian.net/102765 -- I think I posted the
most relevant part earlier.
Here's debian folder:
http://fchabik.com/stuff/debian/zeitgeist-sharp-debian.tar.lzma

If anything else is needed, please tell me and I'll provide any
details you may need to help me solve this issues!

What command did you run to get that? It looks like you may have been
building the source package? You'll need to install cli-common-dev on
your system outside the chroot too (everything needed for the clean
target).

If not, then that wasn't a full build log.

Iain