Re: Building Mono package using cli-common-dev

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 06:54:07PM +0100, Hadret wrote:
On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 18:47, Iain Lane <laney@ubuntu.com> wrote:
I suspect that you need it in Build-Depends and not b-d-i.
Iain

I wish -- that was first thing I've done when I encounter this error
message. Didn't really help.
Also, when I try to rebuild proper Debian package
(banshee-community-extensions from experimental) I've got exact same
error. It's like cli-common is called to early in chroot (as I
mentioned earlier -- I'm using cowbuilder + pbuilder to build
packages).
Any other ideas, please? (:

Ok, then please give a full build log so that I can see what the
problem might be