Re: Fwd: Re: Request for someone to review my deb packages, andget themmerge into unstable

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 10:45 +0100, Jo Shields wrote:
> I'll take a look at the other two packages too now - if
> you've kept the same fixes across all three packages, it shouldn't take
> long to audit those.

I failed to build uiautomationwinforms-1.0, with the following error:

srcdir=. /usr/bin/intltool-update -m
The following files contain translations and are currently not in use.
Please
consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/
directory.

UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms.Behaviors/TrackBar/ButtonInvokeProviderBehavior.cs
UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms/BaseColorControlProvider.cs
UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms/ContextMenuProvider.cs
UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms/ContextMenuStripProvider.cs
UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms/DataGridViewProvider.cs
UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms/ListProvider.cs
UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms/MainMenuProvider.cs
UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms/MenuItemProvider.cs
UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms/PropertyGridViewProvider.cs
UIAutomationWinforms/Mono.UIAutomation.Winforms/TrackBarProvider.cs
UIAutomationWinformsTests/BaseProviderTest.cs
UIAutomationWinformsTests/DataGridProviderTest.cs

If some of these files are left out on purpose then please add them to
POTFILES.skip instead of POTFILES.in. A file 'missing' containing this
list
of left out files has been written in the current directory.
if [ -r missing -o -r notexist ]; then \
	  exit 1; \
	fi
make[2]: *** [check] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/tmp/uia/uiautomationwinforms-1.0/po'
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/uia/uiautomationwinforms-1.0'
dh_auto_test: command returned error code 512
make: *** [build] Error 1
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: debian/rules build gave error exit status 2
debuild: fatal error at line 1334:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -us -uc failed

I can't test uiaatkbridge-1.0 without uiautomationwinforms-1.0