Re: Fwd: Re: Request for someone to review my deb packages, andget themmerge into unstable

On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 20:43 -0600, Ray Wang wrote:
> Shields <directhex@apebox.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 01:04 -0600, Ray Wang wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Just want to notice anyone who could take a glance at it?
> > > Thank you very much indeed! :)
> >
> > Sorry, Ray, it slipped my mind and I'm off to a conference for a week.
> > It'll need to wait until the weekend - unless someone else takes a look
> > before then
>
> Thanks a lot for letting me know this, I will not in a hurry.
> I'd like to wait until you finish the conference.
> Take your time. :)

Sorry this took so long.

* debian/changelog:
  + Plural issue fixed - but should be bug #531827
* debian/control:
  + Standards version 3.8.2 is out now

However, these are pretty minor. I think this package is in good shape
now. When meebey has time (if only!) then you should coordinate with him
over getting your own project on git.debian.org for it - with an eye to
sponsorship. I'll take a look at the other two packages too now - if
you've kept the same fixes across all three packages, it shouldn't take
long to audit those.