Re: Temporarily removing xdg-desktop-portal-xapp from recommends in current cinnamon 5.8.4-1 experimental

Il 15/07/2023 22:44, Joshua Peisach ha scritto:
Hello list,

Currently, xdg-desktop-portal-xapp is marked in recommends. Since the package is not a dependency, and at the moment -desktop-portal-xapp is not in yet, is it okay to temporarily remove the recommend in experimental?

Thanks,
-Josh

In recommends is not an issue if missed (is in case of deps), like touchegg missed in debian and present in ubuntu (and derivates) that I don't add it as I don't have time to add and maintain other packages