Cinnamon status for debian 12

Hi, the freeze for debian 12 approaches, cinnamon 5.6 is in unstable/testing and seems stable enough.

About xapp metapackage I think can be removed now that there isn't anymore packages in unstable/testing depends or recommends it and is not present in bullseye, what do you think?

About cinnamon-desktop-environment metapackages I not uploaded a new version for now as there is only cinnamon version dump, there are changes for deps/recommends suggested?

I still have to did some tests of upgrade from debian 11, clean install of cinnamon in latest unstable including various cases for minimal installation, is someone want help me in this is welcome.

I wanted to add mint-themes before debian 12 but sadly i got stuck with a copyright issue of mint-x-icons which would most likely not pass the ftp-master review (https://github.com/linuxmint/mint-x-icons/issues/198). Decopy spotted creativecommon only on one file but with a grep seems in 1872 files so a dfsg repack excluding all these files is not possible. Any advice for possible solution is welcome.

Recently there is a new RC bug with mozjs78 (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1029167), upstream started to work on cjs rebase for use mozjs102 but will not be cinnamon related changes done and be enough stable before cinnamon 5.8 and I suppose will be to late for debian 12 or if will upload new cjs and cinnamon required patches as d/patches there will be more regression risk. I hope #1029167 will be solved instead.