Re: Additional packages related to cinnamon

Hi Fabio, hi all,

> - mint-themes (and mint-x-icons mint-y-icons required as deps): we may
> consider adding them to facilitate the optional addition of such themes for
> users, @Norbert @Joshua: what do you think?

Not sure this is really necessary. One can install themes already.

> - blueberry: contrary to what I thought it might be worth adding, @Joshua: I

No personal opinion on that.

> - nemo-compare: as already mentioned one of the few extensions worth

Might be nice.

> - mintwelcome: was requested by users but seems a very specific mint thing
> (including some deps) that don't seems good to add in debian, or I'm wrong?

I don't think this is necessary.

> - mintlocale: a tool for easy change language it would be very useful,

I looked into that several times, but it is tied very tightly to mint,
with lots of internal hacks. I am not sure that can be reasonable
packaged and maintained unless upstream provides better collaboration
options.

All the best

Norbert

(running Arch Linux more or less permanently now, so not sure how much I
can help)

Fujitsu Research     +    IFMGA Guide     +    TU Wien    +    TeX Live