Re: Update about cinnamon packages

Hi Fabio,

Am 24.07.22 um 22:01 schrieb Fabio Fantoni:
This will require go to NEW queue for the new binary, therefore it must be checked well so that there are no problems that cause it to be rejected. @Christoph: can you check it better if I did something wrong or missed please? And if ok can you upload it to experimental?

At first glance, I see no problems. For the NEW queue, I need first to do a binary upload. After it passes the NEW queue, an additional source upload with bumped Debian subversion is needed.

Christoph