Update about cinnamon packages

Hi, all cinnamon packages are uploaded to latest version (except cjs and xapp that have only minor changes that should not affect cinnamon on debian and can wait).

About policy issues I have prepared to solve another one, on cinnamon screensaver the shared library one moving typelib and gir files out with the add gir1.2-cscreensaver-1.0 https://salsa.debian.org/cinnamon-team/cinnamon-screensaver/-/commits/experimental

This will require go to NEW queue for the new binary, therefore it must be checked well so that there are no problems that cause it to be rejected. @Christoph: can you check it better if I did something wrong or missed please? And if ok can you upload it to experimental?

About the themes related things I disabled a patch of default muffin theme don't present anymore and removed a move of thumbnail not present (and FWIK not needed) in cinnamon d/rules. Thumbnails in cinnamon debian/thumbnails are still used and some are missed, I did a fast try to create one but cinnamon-preview-gtk-theme seems don't generate correctly of the selected theme. as I not that I don't have much time I left it at the moment and continued other things, if someone wants to look better on it are welcome

The default theme settings don't seems very good to me right now, or do you think they can be fine anyway and that most users tweak them as they like?

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english