Muffin 5.2.1

Hello all,

Just saying that I am going to package the muffin 5.2.1 tag in the unstable branch. If any other cinnamon-related package tags get released, I'll do them because I have some time this weekend. Would be nice to requestsync them before the Ubuntu 22.04 release :)

Fabio, thank you so much for doing all the cinnamon work. I have been horribly busy with school, extracirriculars, etc. and I've been trying to balance life with my true tech hobbies. Same for you Christoph, I never introduced myself to you and you've been really helpful.

Cheers,
-Josh