Re: Muffin 5.2.1

Il 11/03/2022 17:56, Joshua Peisach ha scritto:
Hello all,

Just saying that I am going to package the muffin 5.2.1 tag in the unstable branch. If any other cinnamon-related package tags get released, I'll do them because I have some time this weekend. Would be nice to requestsync them before the Ubuntu 22.04 release :)

Fabio, thank you so much for doing all the cinnamon work. I have been horribly busy with school, extracirriculars, etc. and I've been trying to balance life with my true tech hobbies. Same for you Christoph, I never introduced myself to you and you've been really helpful.

Cheers,
-Josh

Hi, I already saw muffin 5.2.1 but I was too busy in these days (I was going crazy for too many disconnect, crash and freeze on many thin clients on 3 customers and I take long time to debug, report and solves in short times as possibile) and I use also some free time to continue work on debug/testing on freerdp and remmina (at work was busy also in other things^^').

I was also waiting for the new bugfix versions of cinnamon and nemo but not yet released.

Thanks Joshua for your help, go ahead with 5.2.1 muffin preparation and testing if you want. and once uploaded to unstable (need to be asked to Christoph) if you want to request sync exception on ubuntu as well.

I put in cc Christoph, because I don't know if is subscribed to debian-cinnamon mailing list.

Instead, as soon as I have time I will try to do some other things on other cinnamon packages and I will also keep update the ppa for the muffin rebase (https://launchpad.net/~fantonifabio/+archive/ubuntu/muffin-rebase/) that I hope they will be able to complete for the next version. there is still a lot of work to be done (some things listed here: https://tree.taiga.io/project/linuxmint-linux-mint-21-1/us/68?kanban-status=2629638&kanban-swimlane=3950) but unfortunately I don't have enough time to contribute significantly and at the moment I'm just trying to update the ppa, do some quick tests and have done/do some fixes/improvements to the upstream packaging.