Re: Cinnamon 5 bugfix packages

Hi Fabio,

just recovered from a family weekend ;-)

> master); can you upload them to unstable please?

Sure enough I can do this, but I just saw loads of new releases on
github.

Should I wait for anything else, or upload straight ahead?

> 12 set it as default; is it good change libexec path in all cinnamon
> components to /usr/libexec or are there any reasons to leave like this? (I

Good question. I have no strong opinion. I think changing the path to
libexec should be fine, if all the relevant packages do that at the same
time. In particular some nemo components used by extensions would
probably a recompile?

But in general, I am in favor of following the standard!

All the best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev