Re: Cinnamon 5 bugfix packages

@Norbert:

Today I did fast test of build/install/upgrade/use of latest cinnamon, nemo, cinnamon-screensaver, xapp, muffin and cinnamon-session (from salsa git master); can you upload them to unstable please?

About future changes I would need with advice, some cinnamon components force libexec path, for example nemo to /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/nemo/, FHS  3.0 adopted in policy 4.1.5 use /usr/libexec and debhelper compat since 12 set it as default; is it good change libexec path in all cinnamon components to /usr/libexec or are there any reasons to leave like this? (I prefer your opinion or of another expert DD before do it)

there would also be other particular changes in some packages that have been maintained for years that would need to be reviewed (and in some cases doing some tests) if still necessary or improved but unfortunately I don't have enough time :(