Re: Preparation of Cinnamon 5?

Hello everyone, not to be buggy but a handful of new releases were made in the 5.0-maintenance branch, and if I have access to the Cinnamon team I'll take care of it 🙂

Thanks
-Josh

From: Fabio Fantoni <fantonifabio@tiscali.it>
Sent: Thursday, October 7, 2021 10:35 AM
To: Norbert Preining <norbert@preining.info>
Cc: Joshua Peisach <itzswirlz2020@outlook.com>; Maximiliano Curia <maxy@gnuservers.com.ar>; Debian Cinnamon Team <debian-cinnamon@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Re: Preparation of Cinnamon 5?

Il 29/09/2021 14:29, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
> Hi Fabio
>
>> thanks, is correct
> while waiting for your answer I have already merged everything, did
> release to unstable, and build-tested everything.
>
> Now I have uploaded the whole bunch to unstable and pushed everything to
> the master branches. After acceptance I will push also tags.
>
> Thanks for your work on cinnamon!
I saw some new Joshua commits on nemo-compare that seems like one of the
few extensions that might be worth adding, from a fast look seems ok, I
added only a small commit, done a build/install and fast use (with meld)
and seems ok, if Joshua did a more accurate testing probably can be ok
add it to debian repository. @Norbert and Maxy: what do you think?