Re: Preparation of Cinnamon 5?

Il 29/09/2021 14:29, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
Hi Fabio

thanks, is correct
while waiting for your answer I have already merged everything, did
release to unstable, and build-tested everything.

Now I have uploaded the whole bunch to unstable and pushed everything to
the master branches. After acceptance I will push also tags.

Thanks for your work on cinnamon!
I saw some new Joshua commits on nemo-compare that seems like one of the few extensions that might be worth adding, from a fast look seems ok, I added only a small commit, done a build/install and fast use (with meld) and seems ok, if Joshua did a more accurate testing probably can be ok add it to debian repository. @Norbert and Maxy: what do you think?