Re: Preparation of Cinnamon 5?
- To: Norbert Preining <email@example.com>
- Cc: Joshua Peisach <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Maximiliano Curia <email@example.com>, Debian Cinnamon Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Preparation of Cinnamon 5?
- From: Fabio Fantoni <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 17:35:18 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <YVRcGjuD46YCZfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <YQi2hSWtLwBskvWD@bulldog.preining.info> <YQi9G3dJDf5yU5X3@bulldog.preining.info> <email@example.com> <MN2PR14MB3328B81975ACE4E752C2B443B2FE9@MN2PR14MB3328.namprd14.prod.outlook.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <YRxCBeu/fKZbp0cp@bulldog.preining.info> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <YVRKbuRSw+yD4Zfb@bulldog.preining.info> <email@example.com> <YVRcGjuD46YCZfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Il 29/09/2021 14:29, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
I saw some new Joshua commits on nemo-compare that seems like one of the
few extensions that might be worth adding, from a fast look seems ok, I
added only a small commit, done a build/install and fast use (with meld)
and seems ok, if Joshua did a more accurate testing probably can be ok
add it to debian repository. @Norbert and Maxy: what do you think?
thanks, is correct
while waiting for your answer I have already merged everything, did
release to unstable, and build-tested everything.
Now I have uploaded the whole bunch to unstable and pushed everything to
the master branches. After acceptance I will push also tags.
Thanks for your work on cinnamon!