[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Me and Fabio stepping up to maintain

Il 20/06/2021 23:53, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
> Hi you two,
>>> THat is, should we upload to unstable or to experimental?
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2021, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
>> to unstable if you think can be important enough to require an exception
>> for testing migration
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2021, Joshua Peisach wrote:
>> Looking at the size of the patch, and the issue I think experimental would be fine for now, but if users report it, probably would be best to upload it to unstable.
> I leave this decision to you two, please decide!
> I think we had bug reports about this, but I am not sure.
> I think we could try to get it through, and if it fails, at least
> unstable has a fixed package - I don't expect any other urgend fixes we
> can actually sned through unstable to testing.
> BUT -if we go for unstable one needs to write the unblock request email
> - any of you are willing to do this?
> Let me know what I should do!

I think is ok uploaded to unstable and also cinnamon-screensaver for a
missed file, I'll do a unblock request for them

the cinnamon-control-center one instead is minor and can wait

> Best
> Norbert
> --
> PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
> Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev
> GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13

Reply to: