[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Me and Fabio stepping up to maintain

Hi you two,

> > THat is, should we upload to unstable or to experimental?

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> to unstable if you think can be important enough to require an exception
> for testing migration

On Sun, 20 Jun 2021, Joshua Peisach wrote:
> Looking at the size of the patch, and the issue I think experimental would be fine for now, but if users report it, probably would be best to upload it to unstable.

I leave this decision to you two, please decide!

I think we had bug reports about this, but I am not sure.
I think we could try to get it through, and if it fails, at least
unstable has a fixed package - I don't expect any other urgend fixes we
can actually sned through unstable to testing.

BUT -if we go for unstable one needs to write the unblock request email
- any of you are willing to do this?

Let me know what I should do!



PREINING Norbert                              https://www.preining.info
Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev
GPG: 0x860CDC13   fp: F7D8 A928 26E3 16A1 9FA0 ACF0 6CAC A448 860C DC13

Reply to: