Re: Upload new cinnamon builds before freeze

Hi Fabio,

> https://salsa.debian.org/cinnamon-team/nemo-python/-/commit/8b639f737ebfa7f55af4ad9181b438646d983755
> spotted in tests done some weeks ago after check ubuntu nemo bug reports

Ouch, sorry, missed that, uploaded now.

> https://release.debian.org/bullseye/freeze_policy.html in softfreeze
> fixes and build with 10 days delays, or no?

Small and dedicated patches. So yes, we **can** do something, unless
there are big changes.

> if upstream not will do bugfixes release I'll search important fixes to
> apply in debian/patches but as wrote I prefer new bugfix version instead
> many debian/patches, or I'm wrong?

I agree with you, another upstream bugfix release would be much better
and easier.

Please let me know how you intend to proceed.

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research Labs  +  IFMGA Guide + TU Wien + TeX Live + Debian Dev