Re: Cinnamon 4.8 packages

Hi Fabio,

> tags 4.8.0). Recently I did a PRs upstream for more debian patches as

Great, thanks a lot, this is much appreciated!

> There was a meson porting on some other components, these need good
> attention to do better packaging as possible.

Done with most of those that are already released in 4.8.0

> I saw that Norbert already started prepare 4.8 packages for experimental

Yes, today I added xapp 2.0.0 and nemo 4.8

Before I do complete test rebuild I wait for all packages to be at 4.8.

Thanks

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev