Re: Updating Blueberry

Hi Fabio,

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
> add blueberry is really needed? blueman already in repository (and
> actually in cinnamon-desktop-environment recommends) is not sufficient?

I agree. I use blueman and I am happy with that, it is definitely more
feature rich than blueberry.

But this is the Gnome-thinking: reduce features and make a shiny UI,
and users will be happy.

I have fine with **NOT** including blueberry at all ...

> Offtopic: I was reminded of the "simple/quick addition of new languages
> from gui" currently missing (since they removed it from the cinnamon
> control panel a few years ago) of which I have not found a valid

I looked into the code, but that is a hell of a hack ... and hooks into
apt/dpkg installing packages etc etc. Nothing we should really touch,
honestly.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev