Updating Blueberry

Hello,

So I have opened merge requests and realized that unlike normal GitHub, I was just merging a tag into my own master branch.

Who is maintaining Blueberry currently? At the moment, Clement seems to be holding up the fort but hasn't been updating recently. I would love to get this into Debian so it can eventually get into Ubuntu by 2021,

if it is possible to get my version in my repo of Blueberry, currently at version 1.3.1 that would be great.

TL;DR: Can't seem to get Merge Requests working.

Repo: https://salsa.debian.org/ItzSwirlz-guest/blueberry/

Happy Hacking,
-Joshua Peisach <ubuntucinnamonremix7@gmail.com, itzswirlz2020@outlook.com, (PRIVATE joshuapeisach600@gmail.com)>