Automated test not running for octave-optim
- Subject: Automated test not running for octave-optim
- From: email@example.com (Rafael Laboissière)
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 08:35:48 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
* Antonio Terceiro <terceiro at debian.org> [2017-09-28 10:30]:
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 11:52:10AM +0200, Rafael Laboissi?re wrote:
>> Ok, I created the branch debian/stretch-backports in the Git
>> repository and prepared version 0.10~bpo9+1 for upload. I filed a
>> request at rt.debian.org and am waiting for my name to be added at to
>> the backports ACL.
> Thanks. Just FWIW the reason I asked you to upload the backport instead
> of uploading it myself is that I don't have access to my GPG key at the
> moment, and won't have it until late in the weekend. Unless you receive
> a very fast response for you ACL request, I could do the upload early
> next week to speed things up. Feel free to ping me.
There was no reaction to my request at RT.d.o. I think you can go ahead
and do the upload as soon as you get access to your GPG key. There is no
need to ping me before.