Bug#693540: [patch] Adds support for versioned dependencies in test control file
- Subject: Bug#693540: [patch] Adds support for versioned dependencies in test control file
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Colin Watson)
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 22:19:28 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20130519211928.GA8050@riva.ucam.org>
- In-reply-to: <20130410093239.GA22900@msgid.df7cb.de>
- References: <516462A9.email@example.com> <20130410093239.GA22900@msgid.df7cb.de>
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 11:32:39AM +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Re: Jean-Baptiste Lallement 2013-04-09 <516462A9.7040607 at canonical.com>
> > This patch adds support for versioned dependencies in the test
> > control file. It checks that the format of the dependency is correct
> > and that the version number is valid.
> > The dependencies are written unchanged to the .dsc that is used by
> > pbuilder-satisfydepends-classic to install the packages.
> "|" is also disallowed in the list, yet pbuilder supports that.
Indeed, this breaks lintian's autopkgtest:
Colin Watson [cjwatson at debian.org]