Re: Some question about Sound Card and code page 936

On Thu, Jul 06, 2000 at 11:41:59PM +0800, zhaoway wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 06:13:42PM +0800, Ben Luo wrote:
> > > I am so sorry email you directly. But my smtp.etang.com said can not
> > > send my email to debian-chinese@lists.debian.org. So I have to send you.
> > No problem.  Could you tell me the error message that you encountered?
>
> Debian Chinese is quite strict on free email providers in
> China. (.yeah.net and this etang.com all banned. BTW .yeah.net
> is not banned in debian-devel@...)

Yikes!  Do you know how long has debian-chinese been banning
*.yeah.net and *.etang.com?  And do you know of people who wanted to join
this mailing list, but couldn't because of the ban?

I had no idea that these bans were in effect.  I would really like to
fix the problem.  Unfortunately, I have too much on my hands at the
moment, and I do not yet have the authority to examine/fix the problem
myself.  If someone has more time to look into this, that would be most
wonderful.  :-)  (Thanks!)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling                Civil and Environmental Engineering
foka@ualberta.ca, foka@debian.org    University of Alberta, Canada