Re: problems in doing chinese

: 1) I have export LANG to zh_TW.Big5 and XMODIFIERS to
: @im=xcin, and now I can see the lovely xcin window.
: However, I just don't know how to take control of it.
: No response to hot keys.  No response to mouse clicks.
:  What should I do?  beside, the README.Debian seems
: out dated as the command lines for changing the fonts
: of xcin in there do not work.  xcin said it doesn't
: understand option i.

Hello,

For xcin related question, please refer to

	http://xcin.linux.org.tw

I suggest that you can read "UserGuide", "README", "Usage", "FAQ"
in that web page, then you will get some idea about how to control it.

T.H.Hsieh