Re: Savage 4 and Debian

Betreff:
        Chipset ?? Ramdac ?? Clockchip ?? for S3 Savage4 PRO!!
 Datum:
        Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:36:48 +0100
    Von:
        Jia Baoyu <JiaBaoyu@t-online.de>
  Firma:
        Creative Labs, Inc.
  Foren:
        creative.products.3d_blaster.savage4

     Datum:
            Tue, 25 Jan 2000 19:31:53 +0100
       Von:
            Jia Baoyu <JiaBaoyu@t-online.de>
      Firma:
            Creative Labs, Inc.
      Foren:
            creative.linux
 Referenzen:
            1 , 2

HI!

Chipset ??  Ramdac ?? Clockchip ?? for S3 Savage4 PRO!!

Help!

Ciao,

Kotya