Re: Debian ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~µo~~

    Foka>   請問在座各位,有誰已經遞交了加入 Debian developer 的申請文
    Foka> 件?據我所知的,有 Shao Zhang 和 spacehunt 兩位仁兄。Levin
    Foka> Lee 有沒有?還有沒有其他朋友已經申請了,而也是等了很久而沒有回
    Foka> 音?請報上名來,(真實英文姓名及申請時所用的 e-mail 郵址),我
    Foka> 會轉寄名單給 New-maintainer負責人,讓他看看能否早日處理。謝謝
    Foka> ! ^_^

I will apply for being a debian maintainer, but won't
contribute too much on Chinese specific in the near future. So
I'll wait 'till they re-open the New Maintainer. After
potato?  Regards,

P.s. I did a partial translation for _Debian Packaging Manual_
when I was teaching myself how to package a *.deb, but after
awhile, I just stop translating it after finished almostly
the first two chapters. I did read most of Debian-doc's, anyways, ;)

If any of you interested in pick up this, please feel free to go on.
And please be kindly to let me know. ;)

The license, surely is DFSG compliant.

You could find my unfinished translations in my homepage. See sig..
It is in *.txt because at that time I'm not familiar with *TeX then.

P.p.s. Will they resolve that kind of problem if I can't meet
face-to-face to *none* of official Debian developers, when they
re-open the New-maintainer?

--
zhaoway -=- zw * zhaoway.com -=- http://www.zhaoway.com/ -=- blue ribbon
GnuPG 1024D/7C0441F2  BF4F B39D A53E A9BB 1057  2364 652C 1BA6 7C04 41F2