Debian potato, zh_TW.Big5 locale not supported??

Hi, all,

I just used "apt-get dist-upgrade" to upgrade my system to the latest
potato distribution. Since I upgrade my system very often (about every two
days), I did not pay much attention to the detailed procedures.

However, after the upgrading, xcin stops to work! Even worse, the locale
"zh_TW.Big5" stops to work, too! I already installed i18n environments
long time ago and everything worked fine until I issue "apt-get
dist-upgrade" this afternoon. I still can not find where is the problem.
So, did you encounter the same situation?

PS: xcin error message:
xcin: error: C locale "zh_TW.Big5" is not supported by your system.