Re: I'd like to translate the last tree chapter(Reading Docs and Getting Help Troubleshooting Booting the System) into Chinese(GB)

On Sun, Sep 19, 1999 at 10:04:31PM +0800, chenjian wrote:
| §Ú¥¿¦bĶ¡mdebian tutorial¡n¡A¤£¹L¤@°_Ķ¦¨¥\Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to
| Installation and Usage¨Ã±N¨äµoªí¥ç¥O¤H¿³¾Ä¡C§Ú·Q§â³Ñ¤Uªº¤T³¹Ä¶¬°Â²Å餤¤å¡C
| I am now working on translateing the 'debian tutorial'.Now see the
| imformation about 'Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage',I'd like to translate the last tree chapter into Chinese(GB):)¡C
|
|                                ¦U¦ì¦w¦n¡I
|                                                      ³¯°·(chenjian)
|                                                      1999.9.17

Hi chenjian,
Wait a second, Da Jun <jun@cetnet.org> has just been announced his
intent to translate the last 3 chapters. I think he has already
started, I just did not update the web page yet...

In fact the "Acknowledgments" and "Preface" sections are needed to be
translated. But these are not very 'exciting' chapters so I haven't
put them on the list. You are very welcome if you don't mind to work on
them. :)
If it sounds too boring you may try to contact the other 3 people who
are still working busily on their parts: Alvin Chiu <gilesc@hkstar.com>,
Calvin <evil.now@phreaker.net> and Da Jun. I think they haven't
completed, they may agree to giving away 1 or 2 chapter they have
claimed ;)

--
Anthony Wong.   [ E-mail: hajime@asunaro.dhs.org / ypwong@debian.org ]