I'd like to translate the last tree chapter(Reading Docs and Getting Help Troubleshooting Booting the System) into Chinese(GB)

I am now working on translateing the 'debian tutorial'.Now see the imformation about 'Debian GNU/Linux: Guide to Installation and Usage',I'd like to translate the last tree chapter into Chinese(GB):)¡£

                                ¸÷λ°²ºÃ£¡
                                                      ³Â½¡(chenjian)
                                                            1999.9.17